The RazorX Cruiser gives the skateboard an electrifying kick. It puts the control of the kick-to-start, 125- watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor under your feet and in the palm of your hand with its wireless, digital, hand-held remote for electrifying skate action. Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on this versatile cruiser, then lean into the lithium-ion-powered, carve-and-turn skateboard action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Powered by a 125-watt motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 10 mph for up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- 29.7 inch (754 mm) deck length and high quality 5-ply Maple deck deliver a lightweight, responsive ride perfect for cruising
- Includes a wireless (2.4 Ghz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action
- Features high-grip urethane wheels and custom reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced stability, perforated grip tape and Geared, rear-wheel drive
- Recommended for ages 9 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds
Pushing your self with your foot is so 1985. Welcome to the future, taking the only exercise out of skateboarding with just the push of a button. Okay it is more complex than that and pretty cool.